Wednesday, March 11, 2009

pull ova dat azz 2 phat!

alright here's the word. it's straight from the late night news and Harvard. the fat specifically found in your hips and derrière decreases your risk of getting diabetes. the fat in your stomach actually increases your risk of diabetes. this health bene only applies to ladies with small waists and big ASSES, it don't count if you're big all over. my mom started laughing hysterically when this came on, and told me I better wait to see the storyline... heres more

3 comments:

Kate Hutson said...

I wish that was the image included in the article. Since I'm sure it's not, my second hope is that you drew it. And if you didn't, I wanna know what you googled to find it, hahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

i hope my letter got to you safe and soundly! take care, girl *^_^*

Unknown said...

i googled "big butt" it was on deviant art LMAO!!!!

AND YES DEBBBBB, i gots it the other day!! i luv it and all my nyc air! <333