Friday, July 18, 2008

The Ting Tings

The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go

I love listening to this song while cleaning up sushi at work. andddd blasting it in my room. and probably listening to them for the rest of summer, cuz i like all the songs. great dj. we walk. that's not my name.
imagine all the girls aha ha ah aha ha and the boys ah ah ah ah ah ah

when nothing makes you feel good
then nothing makes you feel good

we got the choice if it all goes wrong
we walk we walk


oh, love, hold this, hey!
shut up and let me go

3 comments:

Abbey said...

I love this song!
I wanted to make it my ring tone...let's dance around to it and throw sushi in the air and into each others' mouths.

Unknown said...

YHAHAHHAHAHA PLZ!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what cd is "imagine all the girls" from?