Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kira Plastinina

WHAT DOES A MOSCOW ORANGE-JUICE KING GET FOR HIS 15-YEAR-OLD WHO HAS EVERYTHING?

HER OWN FASHION EMPIRE, NAMED FOR HERSELF - KIRA! - WITH A NEW STORE IN NEW YORK AND 31 TO COME ACROSS AMERICA.



Eva sent me this article from the New York magazine in the mail when she wrote me. Sergei Plastinin brought orange-juice from concentrate to Russia and made billions, now his daughter has started her own fashion-line and is opening up stores globally. I'm not gonna lie, I kind of like it, and I sometimes I feel Russian since my sister is.



I also enjoy her playlist on her website:
scissor sisters - i dont feel like dancin
justin timberlake - love stoned/i think she knows
timbaland - come around
T.A.T.U - how soon is now (yes, this is a cover of THE SMITHS!!)
the rapture - whoo! alright - yeah...uh huh.
black eyed peas - fly away
YELLE - amour du sol
the feeling - love it when you call
goldfrapp - fly me away
new young pony club - ice cream
tanghetto - blue monday
gwen stefani - yummy
the killers - mr brightside
mariah carey - im that chick
hellogoodbye - here ( in your arms)
digitalism - Zdarlight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Kira Plastinina too. I love her clothes and I like her playlist on her website too! Everyone I know is telling me that her clothes are cheap but I don't believe them! I think her clothes are great!