Thursday, July 23, 2009

dreamz













Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.






cats, poetry, lewis carroll, pretty. It's so hard living in reality sometimes, I want to wish everyone's lack of integrity away with dreams and sparkles and pastries. I want to live in another world like Alice. I need an escape. Shall we just put everything under a rug? What am I going to do after this year? If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there. I build everything up to just throw it away. Should we really be living based on principle? Sometimes what is wrong, is right. right?
Oh, 'tis love, 'tis love that makes the world go round.
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. -Tupac Shakur

3 comments:

iamanadult said...

i am so torn between reality and dreams and what is really a dream. i want to make things up, instead.

kat said...

what is the still of the sepia toned beach piano? looks so familiar, has to be from a movie. this post is everything about why i love you and why we get each other. and that we are catholic schoolgirls forever.

Marina Goldshteyn said...

letssssssssss do it all!