Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hot Rollers

Is my new thing, but especially on brunettes. I want to be brunette. Oh, wait, I am. Underneath it all, is my real color. I should really stop bleaching out my hair on top. Plus it just kills my hair. I mean I was born a toehead but I don't live in Hawaii or SoCal right now, where my hair bleaches itself out from the sun. I'm not trying to go dark, but just a little more goldeny like my true color would be here. I'm ready for fall. Fall is one of the most beautiful things about living here, and I want my students to take me more seriously, and stop having strangers ask me if I just graduated high school. Beachy bleach blondes are cute, especially when your 19, but those older ladies on tv and downtown in their hoochie clothes are just gross. Found this pretty picture for inspo, and remembered some old ones of my mom. I couldn't find the one I was thinking of, of my mom. It used to sit in my room in a frame when I was little in Hawaii, but this modely fall one will do fine.

mom

No comments: