Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things I know for sure...

1. I'm ready to be blonde again! goldielocksblondie.

2. I'm ready for Spring! Maybe I can make that trip to Florida with Niiiickyyyyy to see his mom to tide me over!!!(and warm me up)
3. I'm in love with the new H&M "The Garden Collection". I want to treat myself to this overall-dress and a manicure at my Licensure half way point! ie...Spring Break. How is it that all the Spring Collections are out!? It's snowing!4. Spring break is yet tbd. my mystery.

5. Missin' my daisy dukes



6. Can't wait for warmer weather, I want to swim, run, get tan, and have a blondie ponytail.

7. Ordered GS cookies (Samoas + Trefoils),

they come in March!
8. I need to walk to Jeni's and spend my giftcard.
Need some now! CRAVING.
(also my string cheese obsession is over, I think???)
Also want sushi.
9. Missin' Larson's. Maybe I can work in March to make some moolah, for SB2K10. I should call.

10. I'm not cut out for this weather. misery. Must start looking for jobs in warm places!!!
Gotta get back to my roots and inner beach bunny.


11. Road trip, camping, or a festival this summer!? choices.
13. I want to get the new Fuji Instax Camera, a Flip Video Recorder, and start taking mo' better pictures with what I got. I'm slacking. I need my Afro Sleepover, and a new bikini for summer.

1 comment:

Marina Goldshteyn said...

im coming to all of these places duh