Friday, July 1, 2011

July!

I love that I grew up in the west, but I went back to find my roots in college in the mid-west. Neither seems more american to me than the other. I love the grass roots feel to the midwest, with farms, classic tradition and good people; but what's more american than going west and forging a new life - where you're free to create your new life and identity? My road trip west made me realize how beautiful America's landscape really is. We have everything; mountains, desert, plains, canyons, and gorgeous coast lines! I am so proud to be an American, where I am free.

Thank you to all the soldiers who support us, 
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! 

also my dad just sent me this video to give me a better idea of what he is flying nowadays and doing, pretty cool 

No comments: