Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TEAM PINK 86

1. Sooo... I spent enough money at Victoria's Secret today to recieve a FREE PINK MINI DOG.
2. Does this mean there is a PINK REGULAR SIZE DOG?
3. I feel like I'm officially a college girl. I've been inducted. I mean, I didn't own one of these before, so I clearly was not. It's gotta be like some kind of a law or cliche. YOU KNOW YOU'RE A COLLEGE GIRL IF YOU SPEND ENOUGH MONEY AT VICTORIA'S SECRET TO GET A FREE PINK MINI DOG.
4. I know, I know ... it says "with any Victoria's Secret PINK purchase." but that is so untrue because I've never gotten a FREE PINK MINI DOG before, and I own some things from there.
5. It's probably new. They're trying to unload them, because they cost 10 bucks a pop, and probably no girls were taking the baskets of plush puppies off Vicki's hands with daddy's credit card.
6. Don't think I don't like my FREE PINK MINI DOG, because I do. I put it on my desk. My 100 pound black lab, Kona also likes it, but alas... I will not give it to him... for he already devoured my Ty pink poodle named Parfum, my roomates gave me freshman year of college.
7. PLUS if I gave it to Kona I would have no proof that I was a real college girl. I'm feminine! yey! I like PINK! anddd snuggling...and sleepovers omgggggg! GAG ME right? no, it's true, I AM THESE THINGS. Man, I love you FREE PINK MINI DOG.

No comments: