Monday, February 23, 2009

iPod & Betsey Johnson!!!

I just bought my first, ever, iPod! I got the big-ass black 80GB Classic!
I also really wanna buy a Betsey Johnson case! I'm movin' up in the world!
I don't normally talk about stuff I want to buy on here but there was this Betsey wallet I saw in Baltimore, but it was like 90 bucks. I couldn't justify it. But I wish it were mine! Also, how cool would it be if the bride's maids at my wedding wore Betsey Dresses?! Btw my wedding is going to be tropical with purple orchids. So anyways, Betsey Johnson is like my favorite designer. ever. Even in high school, I bought my first Betsey Shirt when I was 15 or 16 (on sale of course!) and when I went to the Beverely Center in L.A. and went to her store, one of the sales girls complimented me on my "party jacket" ... you know, my furry leopard print sweater with the collar that zips up the front (it's not Betsey, it's thrift)? I almost died. Also, it's great to google your favorite designer and see a picture of someone you know walkin down the catwalk.

3 comments:

jenna said...

hahaha i like how you threw larry in there at the end.

also, i forever and ever love betsey too. i understand.
please show me this ipod case??

p.s. verification code - facess
really?

Unknown said...

hahah the ipod cases are the first pic!! i guess theyre at best buy!

kat said...

of COURSE betsey johnson has balloon parties