Wednesday, March 4, 2009

F*** My Life

Jenna sent this to me today. I'm listening to Flosstradamus and feeling ok about myself. You can click, "I agree, your life is f***ed" or "You deserved that one" in response.


F*** My Life
My life sucks but I don't give a fuck

http://www.fmylife.com/

Today, I had to make a family tree for one of my classes. When I was going through it, I realized that both my parents have the same last name. So, I asked them about it and they told me that they are second cousins. FML

Today, to remind myself to write a check for my speech and debate team (Lynbrook Speech and Debate), I wrote "LSD money" on the back of my hand. The Vice Principal saw it, dragged me to the office, and called my parents. FML

Today, my grandmother patched up my $300, vintage, limited edition, designer jeans because she thought I'd accidently ripped them. FML

Today, my wife told me that she wanted a divorce. It is also my 39th birthday today. For my birthday present, she gave me a subscription to match.com. FML

No comments: