Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ugly Dolls gone vinyl...

I dream of Ugly Dolls all the time, I can't help it. I started out buying them for Marina, and now I have them, and they just came out with a vinyl collectible line. AND I CAN'T WASTE MY MONEY ON TOYS, oh but I want to.because if I do...then I won't be able to stop myself from buying Hello Kitty vinyl toys at Urban Outfitters, and Kid Robot toys, and KAWS toys, and special ed toys by rappers and different artists, and then I'll just be shopping at Rivet, and ahhh I want gimmeeeee.


Adios spent 500 years in fire and brimstone before the devil discovered his good-natured ways and kicked him out of hell. Too mischievous for heaven, Adios was condemned to live forever on earth, in his modern grave-loft with his girlfriend Ciao Ciao and their cat Skeletrino. Together, Adios and Ciao Ciao wander the world, sharing with others how to make the most out of this life.

Kid Robot :
Quasimoto by Stones Throw Records


Camille Rose Garcia Sanrio @ Urban Outfitters
ps Sasha Obama has Babo's bird Ugly Doll on a keychain on her backpack, and they wrote an article in the newspaper last week about it, and Larson's was insane with crazy Ugly Doll buyers. I guess this picture has boosted Ugly Doll sales nationally. All I'm sayin is it's hard to work around cuteness and not want to buy it!

pps Hello Kitty MAC is out, I saw it at Nordstrom, I can't justify buying make-up just because of the beautiful designer packaging, but I guess many of us do all the time. It just depends on the brand that really markets towards you. I can't resist Dior mascara because it smells like roses.

"The concept of commodity culture is intricately allied with the idea that we construct our identities, at least in part, through the consumer products that inhabit our lives."
-earlier post circa March 2008

UPDATE: 03_18_09: I bought one.

1 comment:

Marina Goldshteyn said...

oh y god im thorwing up woth joy right now