Sunday, May 10, 2009

scandalous lamella

So I went to a film-fest with Marina last night at the Wexner Center when I got off of work. Lots of weird ones, and some really good ones. I made it in time for the 19+ session. Earlier was high school, which the teacher at Hilliard Davidson Highschool that I'm observing/student-teaching told me about had some kids from that high school showing. The 19+ session actually had 2 teachers from the high school's film in it, which was hysterical. Times New Viking's Beth Murphy with co-director Rebecca Loar offered the scandalous lamella, described as "an apartment musical about interior decorating and a tooth-decay-related board game." AND it's my new inspo as of late. I loved it, and now I'm gonna have an Afro Sleepover with Marina.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

first picture is not from the film, wrong cake.

Unknown said...

thnx, who r u?

Marina Goldshteyn said...

GOD THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES AFRO SLEEP OVAH