Saturday, June 27, 2009

Le Sportsac

So I'm obviously a Betsey Johnson/Roxy whore among RVCA, and OBEY. I'm trying to think what else I buy so much of. Vans? I just redid my room, and I lined my vans up. ;) Sanrio... it's bad. Well I also love Le Sportsac, but only the really expensive kind :( like Stella McCartney, Toki Doki, and Fafi, and Fifi Lapin, because the designs are so awesome! Art on a bag, duh. Except my Stella McCartney purse, that's just a beautiful purse. Well, Le Sportsac Hawaii came out with this Onolicious line that's exclusive to Hawaii. It has little baby Manapuas and Saimin all over it with funny things like "Pretty Manapua," and "Ono Manapua" that cracks me up. Their artist, Amy Davis does a lot of their work, and her stuff is kewl too. Le Sportsac is so big in Japan, that the stores in Waikiki accept yen. Katie and I have the same taste so it made shoppin' real easy in Hawaii. 'Cept she buys Nike's and I buy Vans, and I wear stripes and she wears florals.







2 comments:

Marina Goldshteyn said...

OOOOOOOOOOO I WANT THAT BACK SATCHEL!

Abbey said...

the fifi bags from lesportsac are the shittttt. I want one so bad but they're sold out right now.