Monday, June 8, 2009

Pickle Pringles


I rarely write about food on here. I think I wrote about the Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's cookies @ Christmas time, and the Green Tea Ginger Ale that you can get at Target, oh ya and GirlScout Cookies and DQ. Ya I talk about DQ a lot. WELL HERE'S THE WORD, DQ IS OUT RITA'S IS IN. I'm obsessed with Rita's Cotton Candy Vanilla Gelatti. Woo hoo Summer! That's besides the point.......Pringles has a pickle flavor, and it's so fucking good. It reminds me of when I was 9 and I lived in Hawaii with Katie Marie (which is funny 'cos her family still calls me Katie Morgan) and we'd eat Dill Pickles, Salami, Ramen Noodles, Cheetos, Pringles, and Pasta with butter and parmesean. Now they've just combined the pickles and pringles. mmmmmmmmmm. I'm dying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**_**_***_**** ! just sending some magical sprinkles to brighten the day! i got your letter and i loved everything about it! that pin is going on my pack with me to hawaii, i'm also bringing my lucky rainbow charm you gave me :) we'll be staying on the big island first and then just hop from island to island! i'm sending you something before i leave. i miss you!!! all my love, d ^_^