Friday, April 18, 2008

Cameron Diaz









If you knew me, you would know that my favorite actress is Cameron Diaz, and that the real reason I started following her films was because starting when the Mask came out, people started telling me I looked like her. It still happens pretty often. People at school, people at the mall, the lady who took my school picture, a hot dog guy in Los Angeles, people I served at the sushi restaurant.

Well, this month she is on W Magazine's cover. Again. I have three issues of W Magazine in which she is on the cover, and they are all fantastic...HOWEVER I CAN ONLY FIND 2 ON THE INTERNET... apparently 2004 is just too old to cover on the world wide web.

2 comments:

Marina Goldshteyn said...

aaaaaah youre almost naked!..........again ha

Unknown said...

since i am usually naked n e wayz