Monday, April 21, 2008

Dogs vs Cats

While we are on this topic, I prefer dogs over cats, and bigger dogs at that.

I heard this little ditty from my teacher that was written by an art critic... he was basically saying when you go into a gallery, you know who the other painters are who are also there looking, because they go up to the paintings and start acting like cats. leaning in and aroundd looking at it sideways getting their face real up close to see how the painter accomplished his masteryyyy. and then NON PAINTERS...are like dogs...they just stand in front of it real stoic, and take it in, and then move on.

OMMGG I TOTALLY ACT LIKE A CAT, ESP WHEN I GO BY MYSELF

1 comment:

Marina Goldshteyn said...

what about when you wanna touch the painting? what aminal, yes aminal, would that be? a mischievous raccoon?