Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Home for Alice

I love this whole idea and project! I love all the pictures and descriptions and I love all the mail art! The pictures have been sent in the most beautiful hand made envelopes from all over the world! I would like to participate but I don't feel at home. blah sadness. When the project is all over, Alice intends on publishing it into a book! I would love a copy.
Author/creator Alice describes "A Home for Alice"
How it all started:
I left home 4 years ago
since then
i keep looking for a place
to feel home.
But didn't find it yet.

So i had this idea
about a world wide art project,
simply called "A Home for Alice",
(Alice that's me of course :)
where people would send me
via post mail
a polaroid picture of their house,
along with a little text
about why they feel HOME there.

No comments: