Monday, February 21, 2011

Homemade Girl Scout Cookie Recipes

Believe it or not, this came up as an advertisement on my Facebook wall! I definitely want to try baking some of them even though I already ordered some of the real deal from a co-worker's daughter!

Samoas are my favorite! So I want to try the Homemade Samoas, and the Samoa Cookie Bars. Probably not the Samoa Scones. Scones are so dry, and I prefer them with meat and cheese. I probably won't try the Samoa Ice Cream either, since I could just buy it at the store, or make the cookies and put a scoop of ice cream on top! Trefoils are my 2nd favorite, and there are no recipes for them! Then, Thin Mints, but Keebler Grasshoppers will always do. The rest of the GS cookie bunch does have homemade recipes on the site, but they're an after thought to my top 3! Doesn't hurt to save the link tho! Website here.

No comments: