Here are Cat Party's instructions:
1. Go to IKEA and purchase their "Famnig Hjärta" cushion (don't you just love those IKEA names?). It is their top selling item and at $4.99 a pop it won't exactly break the bank.
2. Buy a piece of white felt and a piece of black felt.
3. Google image the CDG PLAY logo and cut out the eye and eyeball shapes accordingly.
4. Sew or glue the eyes onto the pillow. I stitched the black eye part onto the white eye part but then I lost momentum and ended up gluing the finished eyes on the pillow. I hope this goes without saying but use fabric glue! I used a plastic knife to spread the glue evenly on the back of felt pieces, it worked wonderfully.
5. If you have any Comme des Garçons fragrances (ideally their lovely Rose perfume) give your pillow a nice little spritz for added effect.