Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ps i made this

"PS I MADE THIS" is a cool blog where, uh.... someone makes things. haha. Erica Domesek is the creator and crafter who reimagines, reuses, and reinvents in real life, and then posts it to her blog using creative small collages. She also published a book... I'm surprised I have never seen this blog before, but nonetheless I am a new follower as it is in the "Tumblr" format. I heard about it from none other than Barbie's Twitter. oh god...

Update: My friend Meredith just sent me a link to her (Erica Domesek's) home. Her storage spaces are amazing! I want cabinets full of fun! Check the whole thing out here.

3 comments:

Kate Hutson said...

I'm surprised you didnt know about this sooner, too! Definitely up your alley. I love this one too: http://honestlywtf.com/diy ....the ombre dyed shorts - OMG! love!

Unknown said...

i have seen that one, but I didn't subscribe, I don't know why the one I posted about is somehow more appealing?

Anonymous said...

Amazing recently post and interesting this post . cool ideas and beautiful ps. thanks for nice posting and wondering dresses
Hotel in Brugge