Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My friend Raina...

I made this collage based on how I feel when I go over to my friend Raina's apartment. (thoughtful and inspired?) She has this awesome aesthetic of purple paint, plants, lights, pretty girls, and origami. I like to think about summer beers, porch sits with friends, festivals, debauchery, and movie nights. (AWWW).  Raina also makes me think of peach ice tea, antiques, and these wonderful paper flowers she makes. Maybe I should ask her what her top 10 things are like the "so much to tell you blog...

How will I be decorating my next apartment?
and
maybe this could be a new part/series for my blog? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nice feeling on friend . fantastic your thought really i like it and beautiful your friend thanks for nice posting and interesting recently post
Romantisch Hotel Brugge