Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bob Ross

From Katie Fern:
this makes me wish you lived in ny with me. adison constantly reminds me of your childhood affinity for the 'fro man.
True statement. I know people think he is funny or kid about him, but I literally watched him ALL THE TIME. Plus it tortured my brother! But fair is fair, if I got the clicker first, is was Bob Ross time. Anyways although he's dead, they're having a tribute party / fundraiser in NYC to raise money for teens tomorrow night! God, I wish I could go. Check ittt. and ittt.

2 comments:

Kate Hutson said...

haaaapppy little trees

he was so good. i wanted to paint like him so very much. he made it look effortless. i watched him on PBS and when i was little i thought that PBS was like public access and that everyone and everything on it was from columbus, and so i always held him near to my heart because i thought he was a local. oops. hahaha.

Unknown said...

LOL